The Savithri Foundation (referred to as “we”) is a charitable organization in India, registered as the Companies Act, 2021. We operate the website www.savithri.org (“the website”). These are the terms and conditions that govern the donation payment services provided through the website. These general conditions apply separately to each donation made through the website. The Donations do not constitute a contract allowing the setting up of future or successive transactions. By confirming on the website that you wish to donate, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for that donation.
(1) Donation services: We will use your donation at our discretion, but within the stated charitable purposes of our organization. Once you confirm to us via the website that you wish to proceed with your donation, your transaction will be processed through our payment service provider, PayPal. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation, you authorize PayPal to request funds from your credit card provider, debit card provider or other appropriate service provider for any other payment method.
(2) Use of unauthorized cards: If you become aware of any fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must immediately notify your card provider.
(3) Information about you: Before we can process a donation, you must provide
(i) your name, telephone number, email address and residential address; and
(4) We do not have a refund policy for donations made through our website. We ask you to confirm the amount of the donation before doing so. The amount given to us will be entirely used for the carrying out of the charitable activities of our organization.
(5) We reserve the right to modify these general conditions at any time. These general conditions of payment of donations are governed by the laws of India and the United States and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.